I thought the BookLoversWiki was a great idea! I was thinking about doing something similar like this for my end of the class project but gearing it towards my own town library since they don't have a blog or a wiki on their website. I think this would be a great idea for public libraries to do, or even summer classes through an academic library. My mom recently joined a book club and they meet in person every week for coffee and discuss the book of the week. I would love to do something like that but I really don't have time. I believe something like a wiki or a blog for readers would be a great idea for those who can't find the time to do something they really want to. On another note it's a great way for patrons to get book recommendations for their next read. I thought this site was awesome and I am actually going to read one of the books under the "Chic Lit" section as my next beach read!
http://booklovers.pbworks.com/w/page/14034156/Princeton%20Public%20Library
No comments:
Post a Comment