"I'be been drunk for about a week now and I thought it mite sober me up to sit in the library" - The Great Gatsby
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Zoho
While I found Zoho and Google Docs a great idea for those who don't have Microsoft Office I had some trouble uploading it to my blog. In class we tried it a bunch of times and I couldn't seem to get my doc uploaded. I feel like the uploading to a blog feature would come in handy if you had a presentation, word, or excel or something set up for a library and you wanted to share it on your library blog. For example if you made a word doc with a book review on it you could upload it to your library blog for other patrons to see and comment on. This feature is not good if it's impossible to upload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exactly - I had the same issue. I thought it was a great resource until I realized it didn't work the way it was intended.
ReplyDelete