"I'be been drunk for about a week now and I thought it mite sober me up to sit in the library" - The Great Gatsby
Monday, July 11, 2011
delicious
I think delicious would be a good idea for any student doing research. I think it's an easy way for them to utilize online tools for research from any computer. In the fall I will be taking LIS 514, from what other students have said is a lot of research and writing papers. For this class I plan on using delicious and bookmarking all the sites I've researched onto it. I think this site would also be useful for anyone looking to buy something online. For example my sister is currently looking to buy a car and it looking at a lot of online dealership sites and craigslist. I would recommend for her to start using Delicious as a way to save all of the pages for the cars she likes to later share with my dad or send to my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment